adidas nmd

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
apexes
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer
adidas nmd

Message par apexes » 02 avr. 2018, 09:53

Adidas Skateboarding as well as pro skater Na-kel Smith teamed up with adidas nmd on a collaborative unique suit collection, accompanied with a limited run of that sportswear brand’s collaborate operation shoe, Nak-apulco.

Co-designed by simply Smith, the suits as well as footwear were unveiled while in an immersive 3 Bedrooms event at Los Angeles’ HNYPT gallery Wednesday. The nike running shoes for women Awesome capsule collection also debuted at the event.

“I’m fashion-forward. I’ve got good people around which were pointing me in the proper direction of what’s stylish, ” Smith said of the Brooks Brothers collaboration. “I just wanted to create a suit and ensure it is as quality as the Brooks Brothers suit — I never thought it becomes an option to talk with them. adidas womens shoes has been making ideas come to life forever. ”

Smith himself is really a multifaceted fashion creator: Besides designing adidas nmd womens, he serves like a pro skateboarder, recording artist and product — and his very own artwork is featured throughout the Na-kel Smith Collection.
Répondre