Any plans to visit the USA?

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
Tranz
UFO Driver
UFO Driver
Any plans to visit the USA?

Message par Tranz » 03 mai 2005, 00:28

I checked out your friend David Guetta in Miami for WMC. He definitely killed it properly at Nikki Beach. Any plans of making a visit to destroy some clubs in the USA? NYC perhaps??? They could use a good lashing!!!

Grtz,

Tranz
tiguru
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par tiguru » 11 juin 2005, 21:28

He he Definitely Miami and all,
Joachim tu as deja participe a la conference de Miami je presume ??

Moi je vais etre a Daytona pour 1 semaine dans un nouveau club, je vais voir si ils aiment la french house ou pas !!!
--------------------------------------------
Dj Tiguru
www.tiguru.com
AQUAman
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par AQUAman » 10 juil. 2005, 20:01

USA has, probably, the worst house music scene in the world. Clubs don't invite famouse dj from around the world, only the ones from the US. And Joachim 'is not a R&B' dj :)
reno
Space admin
Space admin

Message par reno » 10 juil. 2005, 23:35

AQUAman a écrit :USA has, probably, the worst house music scene in the world. Clubs don't invite famouse dj from around the world, only the ones from the US. And Joachim 'is not a R&B' dj :)
Well, I agree, but the USA does have some good producers .
And I was under the impression that the US audience is beginning to wake up : I've seen Paul Oakenfold at Ruby Skye in San Francisco last year, and the crowd was just crazy and seemed to know about him, I heard ATB was popular there too.

Ok it's Trance not House, and it's a hip club in San Francisco, not a mainstream venue in the midwest ;) , but anyway...

And I've been told "Just a little more love" was a nice success over there, I hope "The world is mine" will follow !
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 10 juil. 2005, 23:37

thanks reno !!! :wink:
Joachim Garraud
AQUAman
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par AQUAman » 12 juil. 2005, 01:56

reno08 a écrit :
Well, I agree, but the USA does have some good producers .
And I was under the impression that the US audience is beginning to wake up : I've seen Paul Oakenfold at Ruby Skye in San Francisco last year, and the crowd was just crazy and seemed to know about him, I heard ATB was popular there too.
Ok it's Trance not House, and it's a hip club in San Francisco, not a mainstream venue in the midwest ;) , but anyway...
And I've been told "Just a little more love" was a nice success over there, I hope "The world is mine" will follow !
I, also, agree with you! USA has some good house music producers. For example, Granite & Phunk, Dj DLG, Bad Boy Bill, Robbie Rivera, Dj Dan, to name a few. But i never said anything about producers in the first place :)
San Fran doesn't feel like the rest of the country, though. It feels more like Japan and EU because of the people that live there. So that makes a big change for a club audiance.
Tranz
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par Tranz » 21 juil. 2005, 03:49

Well maybe next year's WMC then in Miami. I can udnerstand all the bashing, but Danny Tenaglia has a huge following in the US... and he plays quality house and tech house, and has been around forever. Respect.
TUNE: Joe T. Vannelli feat. Csilla - Play With Vannelli
Répondre