Music Production & Recording QUESTIONS

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
Lance
UFO Driver
UFO Driver
Music Production & Recording QUESTIONS

Message par Lance » 06 févr. 2007, 12:25

1. If i want to record a dj from my pioneer djm 600, to my computer.
The record out of the pioneer is the red & white cables, could i plug leads into my inputs of my behringer bcd2000 and use the recording funtion on the behringer to record my set?

1b. I have a mbox 2 is their a cable that is red and white one end and and changes at the other , because i want to sell the behringer so i would rather record through my Mbox 2, the in/outs of it are. inputs, mic, di, line (trs) /// s/pdif - out is a red hole and in is a white hole, does anyone know the connections between the mbox 2 and the pioneer djm 600, and what leads i need!

2. If i buy a mac book pro, and install ableton live and logic pro 7, can i use them at the same time as recording! for example Jachim Garraud records some live sets, and is using Albeton Live at the same time!

3. On beatport some tracks say territory, which u can't buy because you live in a different country, that the song may not be realesed in, does any one know a way to get round it, i was think of changing my adress to the country of where the track come from, but then the account card and address wouln't match when beatport trys to process this, does any one know????

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!
Thanks fellow space invaders!
Laurence The London Space Invader
Lance
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par Lance » 07 févr. 2007, 00:05

sill me, worked it all out, brought the right leads that i needed and recording the set into pro tools.
but if any knows the answer to getting round the territory thing on beatport that would be very helpful! =)
Laurence The London Space Invader
Répondre