BEBR010 - Glue ...

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
Mokic
UFO Driver
UFO Driver
BEBR010 - Glue ...

Message par Mokic » 18 juin 2008, 20:14

Summer has now arrived and we at Brown Eyed Boyz Records felt compelled to deliver a summer track to our listeners and this track will take the shape of the long awaited track called Glue by Buenos Aires wonder kidz Phunktastike & Electrobios ...
Both of them are no strangers to the label as they have already worked brillantly for us remixing Add2Basket as well as providing a 5 tracks EP that topped the Beatport House Chart for weeks ...
Electrobios has been on fire this year with an incredible number of dancefloor killers , especially his track called With You made alongside Interplay , receiving support from the biggest djs around such as Desyn Masiello - Armin Van Buuren - Luke Fair - Jody Wisternoff & Many More ...
To remix the track we chose 3 of the most cutting-edge artists .
Paul Keeley , who has been incredibly acclaimed by everybody in the business with his pieces of works wether when it comes to deliver terrific original tracks or brillant remixes ...
Audionova are the best thing that comes out from Serbia and they once again delivered a remix that wil make u people go crazzy on the beach in the next few months ...
Last but not least , we comissioned Harem Records A&R ( alongside Sultan & Ned Sheppard ) Maher Daniel . He gives us a brillant version of the track with one of the most impressive breakdown u can ever imagine ...

a few feedbax so far ....

Add2Basket / Paul Keeley & Audionova Remix are the ones for me ! Thanks for sending ...

Shawn Mitiska / Excellent release here, all the mixes are quite lovely thus making it very hard to choose a favorite . I'll jus say all four mixes could fit anywhere in any of my DJ sets and already have - 8/10 !!

Groove Collection / Really good , wide package with more then enough summervibe for this weather!
The lush melodies with the clean kick and funky bassline of the Original Mix
is my pick !

Dyami Records / Paul Keeley & Audionova Remixes are the pick for me , another great release ...

Tom Morgan / Have played out the original and Keeley mixes , another strong package from you ...

Desyn Masiello / Played the original a while back ! Really like it , Paul Keeley Remix is strong too ...

BalErik / Keeley mix is the best one, uplifting summertune ...

James Zabiela / Paul Keeley & Maher Daniel Mixes are my pick ...

Wize / I like the whole EP , hard to choose one Mix !

Max Cagliero / Like all the Mixes , especially Audionova & Paul Keeley Remix ...

Lucas Abadi / I Like the whole thing , Bs As House Music at its finest ...

Dave Cortex / Great release - all the mixes are really top notch...

Demi ( SOS ) / I like Paul Keeley & Audionova Remix the most , will play these out ...

Jody Wisternoff / Really been liking what Phunktastike has done so far and this is my style too . Loving Origianl & Paul Keeley Remix ...

xx
Mokic
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par Mokic » 03 juil. 2008, 05:44

Out Now ....

www.beatport.com

xx
Dani Deejay
Space Conquerator
Space Conquerator

Message par Dani Deejay » 03 juil. 2008, 09:57

Thank youuuuuuuu it's THE track i've been waiting for years and centuries it seems it is worth living for me again now !!!!! :P
Répondre