hi all, im new here

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
Will_Anthony
Flying Warrior
Flying Warrior
hi all, im new here

Message par Will_Anthony » 10 août 2005, 12:21

hello everyone,
how is everyone

just wanna say that mr garraud rocks it big style!! ive seen all the vids and they are the bomb.

i have 1 question, it may have been already asked loads of times but in the Solidays video, and most of the vids on the site, what is the keyboard? make, & model?, looks really cool and wanna get 1 ;), the effects looks quality!!

cheers
and keep rockin it
Will
Mc Lane
Super Space Invader
Super Space Invader

Message par Mc Lane » 10 août 2005, 12:25

wellcome on board

enjoy this forum !!!
[url=http://soundcloud.com/djmclane]Mc Lane on SoundClound[/url]
shYm0n
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par shYm0n » 10 août 2005, 12:32

Welcome !!

This 'famous' keyboard is the Oxygen 8 by M-Audio, but you have to control a software with. All effects and sound are made by the software, not by the keyboard ;) !
† S i m o n †
---
[i]"On dirait des pâtes avec du jambon quoi... mais froid."[/i]
---
[url=http://www.invasion2011.com][img]http://up.robic.sh/6ad1a9ee.jpg[/img][/url]
jerrywallis
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par jerrywallis » 10 août 2005, 13:01

Welcome Will! :wink:
DJ Drey
Super Space Invader
Super Space Invader

Message par DJ Drey » 10 août 2005, 13:45

Welcome Will! I hope that will find your joy here
Will_Anthony
Flying Warrior
Flying Warrior

Message par Will_Anthony » 10 août 2005, 14:20

shYm0n a écrit :Welcome !!

This 'famous' keyboard is the Oxygen 8 by M-Audio, but you have to control a software with. All effects and sound are made by the software, not by the keyboard ;) !
thanks for the warm welcome,

ahh thats a shame, guess i better get practicing lol, do you know what software that is?, im guessing somethin like logic pro?? i could start but buying a Oxygen 8 then linking up to my pc or mac.

tell me im being stupid, but i have really know idea, where to start, and would really like to get into it, ive read loads of tutorials, and am good with the basics like cool edit and soundforge, ive been tempted to use fruitloops but, where do i start?,
Mc Lane
Super Space Invader
Super Space Invader

Message par Mc Lane » 10 août 2005, 14:33

now there is a new keyboard which "replace" the oxygen 8

it s the O2

it s the little brother

the soft use by joachim is Live, isn t it french guys ?

:D
[url=http://soundcloud.com/djmclane]Mc Lane on SoundClound[/url]
reno
Space admin
Space admin

Message par reno » 10 août 2005, 15:37

Will_Anthony a écrit :ahh thats a shame, guess i better get practicing lol, do you know what software that is?, im guessing somethin like logic pro?? i could start but buying a Oxygen 8 then linking up to my pc or mac.
tell me im being stupid, but i have really know idea, where to start, and would really like to get into it, ive read loads of tutorials, and am good with the basics like cool edit and soundforge, ive been tempted to use fruitloops but, where do i start?,

Joachim is using the Oxygen 8 to control Reason on stage. He has used Ableton Live too, which is an absolutely awesome program for ... live use :)
Any keyboard could do the same as the Oxygen8. The O2 is indeed lighter and newer, but I don't remember if it has knobs, which are used for example for changing the filter cutoff (if you're a beginner, just remember it makes the sound brighter :) ).

As for production, Reason is an excellent way to start, as is FL Studio (fruity loops). Some people do everything there, but most use them together with Pro Tools, Cubase or Logic as they progress.

Welcome aboard!
Répondre