Remix competition

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
jc
Admin Forum
Admin Forum
Remix competition

Message par jc » 17 févr. 2010, 11:09

Hi everyone.
To celebrate the release of the new single "Stronger than a Hurricane" which was created live in the studios of Contact, a remix competition has been put together, here are the details.

I strongly suggest you read the rules IN THEIR ENTIRETY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrow: You must create a remix of Joachim Garraud's "Stronger than a Hurricane" track which features JD Davis and Skalp.
For this, you must use the tracks given to you which are part of the original song.
The remix must last somewhere between 5'30'' and 7'30''.
The only artistic regulation is the following: make a remix which is 100% for the dancefloor!
Beware, you must not use any samples or fragments which are part of an existing work and which could be subject to copyright issues.

:arrow: The winner will take hom a 32Gb iPod Touch and will see their remix sold online with the original title. .
This version of "Stronger than a Hurricane" will be titled under the winners name or screename (up to you).

:arrow: How do I send my remix?
The file must be in MP3 or AAC 192 Kb/s format.
First of all you will upload it on http://www.yousendit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Then, send us the YouSendit link via email at the following address:
concours@joachimgarraud.com.
Please note that only YouSendIt links will be accepted and that other links (ftp, emails attachments, website links, megaupload, P2P, CD, ....) will not be accepted.

Make sure that the name of your file holds your screename in it.

You must therefore send an email to concours@joachimgarraud.com before the 28th of March 2010 at 11:59pm. The mail must say the following:

Email subject
: CONCOURS REMIX STRONGER THAN A HURRICANE + Your Screename
Body of the email :
*Screename:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Date you signed up on the forum JoachimGarraud.com:
*Email address:
*YouSend it Link to remix:
*I certify that I have not used any samples which belong to an existing work and could be subject to copyright.

:arrow: FAQ :

-Who can take part?
Participation is for all those members of the forum (one entry per person).

-How do I download the tracks to use?
By clicking ICI (Zip file of 302Mb, tracks are in non compressed WAV format)

-Am I allowed to use the downloaded tracks for another song?
No, the downloadable tracks are for EXCLUSIVE use in this competition and are protected by the authors copyright.

-Do I have to use all the tracks? Can I modify them?
Every track can be used in whole, or just a part of it, or not at all, this is up to you. You can also sequence the tracks differently...The important part being that we can recognize the original title through your remix. You must therefore stay close to the original track whilst also being different...This is the tough part of creating a remix.

-Can I take part if I already have a song distributed by another label?
Yes, as long as you are not under an exclusive contract with your label.

-If I win, do I get royalties?
Non, this version will not be commercialized but given out for free.

-Who decides on the winner?
Joachim Garraud.

-How do I know if you have received my remix?
A list of participants will be published on the forum and kept up to date as regularly as possible.

-Will I get an email confirming my participation?
No.

-Will we be able to hear participants remixes?
No.

-Can I put my remix up online?
No.

-How do I choose a name for my remix?
It's simple, your file must absolutely hold your screename. If you win, we will decide together on the name of the remix.

-Will Joachim grade and comment on all remixes?
No, but a list of the top five may be published.

-When will we know the winner?
Results will be published on the 11th April 2010 on the joachimgarraud.com forum

Please only respond in this forum with messages directly linked to this competition (additional questions, more information, etc...).
All other comments will be deleted.
Therefore avoid comments such as "good luck", "its whats his name that will win", "shame, I don't have the time" or even "there we go, i've sent my remix" ...

Please Note: All entries which do not follow the rules will directly eliminate the participant in question.

Good luck! :D

jc
[color=brown][i] :arrow: Avant de poser une question : [url=viewtopic.php?t=7737]Charte[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=19]FAQ1[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=22]FAQ2[/url] | [url=search.php]Recherche Forum[/url] | [url=http://www.joachimgarraud.com/space_goo ... google.htm]Space GOOGLE[/url]
:arrow: Avant de faire une demande de Guestlist : [url=viewtopic.php?t=1740]Fonctionnement[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=15]Forum Guestlists[/url] | [url=viewtopic.php?t=9956]Guestlists Closes[/url][/i][/color]
Reese
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Re: Remix competition

Message par Reese » 14 avr. 2010, 10:06

Where are the results?!
david.s
Space Invader
Space Invader

Re: Remix competition

Message par david.s » 14 avr. 2010, 10:38

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30104&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[url=http://twitter.com/#!/davidsgy][i]twitter[/i][/url]
[url=http://www.facebook.com/davidsgy][i]facebook[/i][/url]
[url=viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40350][color=#FF8000][i]Les interviews de Joachim[/i][/color][/url] [color=#FF8000]-[/color] [url=viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33806][color=#FF8000][i]Space Premium Zone[/i][/color][/url] [color=#FF8000]-[/color] [url=viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33805][color=#FF8000][i]DVD invasion 2011[/i][/color][/url]
topearlove
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

look for new

Message par topearlove » 25 juil. 2010, 16:02

I look forward to your new update.

Gemstone Jewelry Gift
Répondre