Warmup competition

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
jc
Admin Forum
Admin Forum
Warmup competition

Message par jc » 17 févr. 2010, 11:22

Hi guys.
To celebrate Joachim's show at the Accapulco, one of Europe's nicest nightclubs on the 10th August 2010, Joachim Garraud invites you to be his warm up DJ on one his best summer shows in front of more than 3000 people!

I strongly suggest you read the below IN ITS ENTIRETY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrow: You must send us a clip which showcase your DJ talents.

:arrow: The winner will be Joachim's warm up DJ at the Accapulco in Corsica (11pm to 1am) and the warmup during the afternoon poolside (3pm to 5pm) and will receive paid flights from Paris (or another French city) as well as hotel room and meals in a hotel with swimming pool. .

:arrow: How to take part?
You need to create a mix of 20 minutes maximum with a minimum of 5 tracks. This mix must be done on CD Decks, use of programs such as LIve or Acid is not allowed, because during the show the winner will play on 3 CDJ decks and a DJM Pioneer console !!

Your mix must be in an MP3 or AAC 160 at 192kb/s format. First of all you will upload the mix on http://www.yousendit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Then send us the YouSendIt link to the following email address:
concours@joachimgarraud.com.
Please note, that only YouSendIt is allowed, all other things such as ftp, emailing, attachements, direct links, megaupload, P2P, etc..., will not be allowed.

Please note, your file must be named after your screename.

You must therefore send an email to concours@joachimgarraud.com before the 28th March 2010 at 11:59pm, the mail must be set up as follows:

Email Subject
: CONCOURS WARMUP ACCAPULCO + Your Screename
Email Body:
*Screename:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Address:
*Date you registered on JoachimGarraud.com Forum:
*Email Address:
*YouSendit Link to download my mix:

:arrow: FAQ :

-Who can take part?
Participation is reserved for members of the forum (one participation per person), adults on the night of the event. The trip will be offered from a French town of the winners choice.

-What are the regulations for the mix?
You cannot use any tracks, remixes or collaborations of Joachim Garraud's or any tracks used on Zemixx.
The mix must be dynamic and aimed at the dancefloor to get the crowd going. You will need to place the tracks that you will be able to play if you win.
The mix must be done in the warmup mood of the evening.

-If I win, will I get paid?
No.

-Who will decide the winner?
Joachim Garraud.

-How will I know if my mix has been well received?
List of participants will be published on the forum as regularly as possible.

-Will I get a confirmation email?
No.

-Will mixes be available to download on the website?
No.

-When will we know who the winner is?
Results will be published on the forum of joachimgarraud.com on the 11th Avril 2010.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please only answer on this forum with questions directly linked to the contest (additional questions, additional info, etc...).
All other comments will be deleted.
Avoid things such as "good luck", "its so and so who will win", "shame I don't have the time" or "there we go i've sent it"....

Beware: all participation who does not follow these rules will be deleted and eliminated from the contest.

Good luck! :D

jc
[color=brown][i] :arrow: Avant de poser une question : [url=viewtopic.php?t=7737]Charte[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=19]FAQ1[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=22]FAQ2[/url] | [url=search.php]Recherche Forum[/url] | [url=http://www.joachimgarraud.com/space_goo ... google.htm]Space GOOGLE[/url]
:arrow: Avant de faire une demande de Guestlist : [url=viewtopic.php?t=1740]Fonctionnement[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=15]Forum Guestlists[/url] | [url=viewtopic.php?t=9956]Guestlists Closes[/url][/i][/color]
Répondre