AN OUT OF SPACE MESSAGE FROM JOACHIM GARRAUD

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
LUIS
Modérateur
Modérateur
AN OUT OF SPACE MESSAGE FROM JOACHIM GARRAUD

Message par LUIS » 28 déc. 2010, 02:05

Hello
Just this few words as a way of thanking you for your trust and congratulate the first 1000 buyers. We will deliver the box as soon as it will be arriving in the flying saucer. We will comply with the order of the commands as promised: the first buyers will be first delivered.
A small interesting statistics: more than 90% of buyers are in France, then arrives
Switzerland (2), Belgium (3) and USA (4).
Note that we have not yet communicated in territories outside France.

I am pleased to see that you may have noticed that we fought for an incredible price! To give you an idea: The Wesc headphones will be sell the next year to the price of 70 euros. If you add a tee shirt delivered at home (minimum price 18 euros) you rise to 88 euros, or the current price of the box. Beware, for those who order after the 1 January it is 99.99 EUR!

You have therefore now for free and In addition to the headphones and
tee shirt:

-my new album, listen to the preview! it is full of good titles inside ;)
-a 3 hours multi DVD with unreleased content and clips from the tour
-a new generation mask
-a true hardcover photo album luxury Edition with 84 pages of pictures of you on the inside
-a large-format 2011 calendar
-The famous card Space Invader that will allow you to access 365 days a premium zone, this VIP area will include bonus every month: it means that you will be able to download exclusive content for free while others will go buy the remixes on Beatport. You have also the right to free concerts places or at super prices based on your location. In short, it is a sort of subcription for one year in a gift section. It is also in this area that will be available the new iphone app for free! So you understood it: it is a good plan!
-a page of exclusive stickers
-a USB key that will contain the titles of the album MIXED and MASTERISED specially to be on this type of format. Clearly, I'm doing two different masterings, one for the CD and another one for the USB key. Why? because the MP3 format and the WAVE are insufficient to achieve the same quality of sound! I have therefore decided to adapt it for optimize the quality available in relation to the medium size!
There are also other surprises on the USB key, I’ll tell you later!
-A LED space torch which will allow you to project the logo on any surface! In short, it's like to call Batman except that I’ll be there within 30 minutes.
-a CD wallet mat black with a super finish for your cd and dvd album but also for your own CD because you can put up to 12 CDs inside.

That’s it for the presentation of the Box Invasion 2011!

For those who want to see the introduction film of the box in french it is here:
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=LC7EsaUSlRw

in English here:
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=vlhhY1XzLg4

and to order the box here:
http://invasion2011.com

Thank you, good holidays of this ending year and see you very soon.
Répondre